Customizing the Plesk Interface
To those looking to personalize their Plesk experience, we offer a number of customization options. For example, you can:
- Change the administrator's default interface language.
- Add custom buttons to the Plesk interface. Users clicking a custom button are taken to a predefined web page (for example, the web page of your helpdesk, or your online store).
- Change the title of Plesk pages and replace the default Plesk logo in the top left corner with a custom one.
- Customize the Plesk theme (for example, change the colors or replace stock icons with custom ones).
- Remove certain controls from the Plesk interface or customize their behavior (for example, change the URL of the web page that opens in a browser window when a user clicks a specific button).