Viewing Site Visits Statistics, Comments, and New Orders on the Dashboard¶
After publishing a site, you can access the Dashboard from the Presence Builder’s main menu to perform the following tasks:
- View statistics on website visits. The statistics are provided by Google Analytics and are available after you specify the code for Google Analytics in website settings, as described in the section Settings and Tools for Webmasters.
- View new comments left by site visitors on your website pages. The comments are visible on the Dashboard after you set up the commenting functionality, as described in the sections Blog and Commenting.
- View new orders from customers visiting your online stores. The new orders are visible on the Dashboard after you set up an online store, as described in the section Online Store.
To view website visits statistics:
On the main menu, click Dashboard.
If you access the dashboard for the first time, confirm association of your site with your Google Account:
- Click Log In to Google Analytics.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Confirm that you want to allow access to your account.
The Overview section shows the following statistics for the past 30 days:
- A detailed chart for the metric currently selected under Profile report.
- The total number of visits during the past 30 days.
- The number of new visits.
- Average time spent on a site by users.
- The total number of page views.
- The number of page views per each visit.
- The percentage of new visits.
The Traffic sources overview section shows the addresses of websites from which your visitors were coming during the past 30 days. The (direct) item shows the percentage of visitors who accessed your site by typing its address directly in their browsers.
The Visitors’ locations section shows the geographic locations of the visitors for the past 30 days.
To view comments from your site visitors:
- On the main menu, click Dashboard.
- Under Comments, click the link See them, or click the icon.
- To go to the webpage where the comment was left, click Link to the comment.
- To go to the Disqus site for moderating the comments, click Manage Comments.
To view orders submitted by the customers visiting your online stores: